For internal floors, separating floors, internal walls and drywall partitions.
Acoustic Roll is designed specifically for the sound insulation of metal stud partitions. Using mineral wool as a sound absorbent layer in partitions will significantly improve their acoustic performance, whilst only adding minimally to the overall mass of the structure. The mineral wool complements the gypsum board by absorbing airborne sound in the cavity and reducing reverberation. It also has the effect of reducing the hollow sound that can occur in partitions with unfilled cavities. Acoustic Rolls are 1220mm wide and ready-cut to produce two 610mm wide rolls.
Acoustic Roll is specifically designed for friction fitting between joists and studs at 600mm centers to improve the sound insulation of:
• separating walls and floors
• internal walls and floors
• metal stud partitions
Benefits of using Knauf Rockwool Acoustic Insulation:
• Excellent sound absorption properties suitable for system applications ranging 45 to 55 dB.
• Lightweight, and easy to install.
• Dimensioned to suit studs at 600mm centers.
• Long roll lengths for quick and economic installation.
• Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps.
Call us today on 0724 381 416 or email us at email@example.com.