Ceramic Fibre Tape can be used for many high temperature and insulation applications such as insulating of electric cables, wires, exhausts and pipes, as well as in high temperature sealing and gasketing of doors in various heating appliances. Resistant up to 1260oC / 2300oF.
- High temperature resistance
- Resistant against most corrosive chemicals- common acids and alkalis
- Low thermal & electrical conductivity
- Thermal shock resistance
- Insulating pipes, electric cables etc.
- High temperature sealing & gasketing in e.g. doors of heating appliances
- Protective & safety curtains
There are no reviews yet.